Ideal Linen is currently looking for a Maintenance Worker to participate in all maintenance activities ensuring the systems of an industrial laundry facility are appropriately functioning. Responsibilities include but are not limited to improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components; performing all preventative maintenance assignments; following all safety processes and procedures, and responding to emergency alarms.
Minimum three years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military is required • Equipment knowledge – wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery is required
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required
• Prior experience with an ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift required.
• Competitive Pay
• Simple IRA with up to 3% Company Match
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Packages
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Vacation and Holidays